Jobs Rederij Aemstelland
Come and work with us
Rederij Aemstelland is occasionally looking for a captain (with a large or small sailing license – klein / groot vaarbewijs) or host(ess)
The jobs will be posted here. The most convenient way is to fill in the form below.
Thank you for your efforts and we hope to hear from you.
Captain with license full time/parttime
For this position we are looking for an enthusiastic skipper with a large and / or small sailing license and VHF diploma. Do you think you have sufficient experience and the right attitude to work with our guests in the luxury segment? Do you fit into a small team and can you express yourself well in the English language? If you have a hotel school background, we definitely ask you to apply.
Allround boat maintenance and production employee
Our guests are renting a private boat for their own group. It ranges from birthday parties, weddings to corporate events and everything in between. To make sure that boats aren well stocked, cleaned and leave on time we are looking for someone to help us out in these daily tasks. We have for instance cake deliveries, flowers, special request for catering that needs to be picked up, pick up special wines and show quast the boat.
A few of your tasks include:
– supply the boats with catering and drinks
– clean the boats inside and out
– manage that boats leave on time
– small maintenance and administrative tasks
– pick up and delivery catering items with our e cargo bike
The perfect candidate we are looking for is:
– has a good enthusiastic spirit and willing to help others
– can work on weekends
– knows what it means to work in a high end hospitality industry
– able to finish tasks individually when required
Having a shipping license is an advantage, to move boats, if needed but not strictly necessary.
What we can offer:
– good salary based on the right skills
– a full time contract is possible
– participate in a friendly and green company with an excellent reputation
– a varied work environment