UPDATE CORONAVIRUS from 31st May 2020
starting 1st of June 2020 we resumed our cruises.
On board we will make sure that the boats are sanitized before and after each cruise. Also a toilet will be available on every boat.
There are a few points we all have to agree upon:
1. you are obliged to make a reservation in advance. This is possible by phone + 31 20 4229222, online or by email info(a)aemstelland.nl
2. both guests and crew will have to keep a 1.5 meter distance among each other
3. singing on board is not allowed
4. we provide a gel to sanitize your hands before or after the cruise
5. our staff can ask you about possible flu/cold symptoms before the cruise and accordingly refuse entry to the boat
Booking or options:
In case you already have a booking or option with us we can discuss together which boat fits your group best. We understand that its difficult to plan ahead. Perhaps a bigger boat would be a solution.
In case you have additional questions concerning our hygiene regulations we would be happy to hear from you.
In 2000, private boat company Aemstelland started to organize trips with their own ships in Amsterdam. From boat trips for corporate events to family parties and dinners for 2 - 100 people. Each one of them special and exclusive. In early 2000, we began to write a little bit about these events.
Would you like to rent a boat in Amsterdam, are you planning a business trip soon or are you looking for information about cruises in Amsterdam? Hopefully some of the suggestions on this website will be of help for you.